Monday 30 April 2012

Techno cat



My addiction to Angry Birds has led the cat astray.  He obviously felt he was missing out on something, so he’s downloaded an app for cats (with some help from me).  Cyril is now staying up till all hours playing computer games instead of doing his homework.  Worst of all the iPad is covered in paw prints.

I’ve been struggling for things to write about recently (too right I hear you cry).  I mean, I was quite excited today to be able to walk to the post office and the supermarket (twice) and to check out the river level (a bit flooded, see below), as this indicates that my energy levels are at last somewhere approaching normal after the last lot of chemo.  However, I’m aware that that sort of thing is hardly a riveting read.  So I’m going to post every few days rather than every day in future.  No promises that it won’t still be boring though.


No comments:

Post a Comment