Sunday 15 April 2012

Sleep deprivation

Counting sheep obviously works for some
After Friday night's sleep deprivation, courtesy of my delinquent cat, I was looking forward to getting a decent kip on Saturday night.  So I'm sure you can imagine my joy when my next door neighbour decided to bring loads of mates back home after the pub for more drinking and rowdiness.  I can't really complain, he's a good neighbour and is very rarely noisy.  However in the early hours when he and his friends were screeching along to Fleetwood Mac's 'Go Your Own Way' I was ready to kill.  We were tempted to start hoovering or hammering nails into the adjoining wall at about 7am to get our revenge, but we are noble and rose above such pettiness.  Also I feel a bit sorry for my neighbour.  After all, he's in his twenties and he's listening to Fleetwood Mac!  I might be a sherry drinking jigsaw fan but even I wouldn't stoop to that.

We went to see pals J, M and little N for coffee and a catch up.  Little N, age two and a half,  loves the other-half (me? jealous?).  Mind you when Mr Tumble appears on TV there's no competition, the other-half loses out every time. So all I need to do is to get a Mr Tumble outfit sorted for my next visit then I'll be top banana.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment