Monday 9 April 2012

Lucky ducks

Now you see him


Now you don't (sort of)
Cyril is a very happy cat.  He's got a new paper bag to frolic with.  I’ve had to make do with the bag’s contents – an iPad.  I know, an iPad!  I’m such a lucky duck.  And what’s more I got it working quite easily (well, with minimal swearing).  So I’m brilliant too.  Actually, I have reached a small impasse.  If I persevered I think I could work out the problem but instead I’m going to consult Sis No 3 because a) I’m lazy and b) I don’t want to press the wrong button and cause the end of the world Eddie Izzard style.

Well I can’t hang around, I’ve got Elle Decoration and Ideal Home Magazine arriving for a photo shoot shortly.  The other-half has found a solution to the tiramisu paint disaster.  Our dining room now has one and a third feature walls.  None of this boring one feature wall stuff for us, that’s so last year.  I predict that that soon all homes will be following our lead and Kevin McCloud will probably do a programme on us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment