Monday 23 April 2012

Taking it easy

Picture from the Sis Photo Library - (it was this or me in my jim jams)

Over the past couple of days do you think I have been

a)      reclining gracefully, in a silk dress, on a deck chair in the sunshine reading poetry

or

b)      Moving grumpily, in crumpled pyjamas, from bed to sofa back to bed again listening to the pounding rain while whinging?

Yep, it’s B – the chemo effect.

Anyway while I’m still not firing on all cylinders I’m definitely starting to feel better today.  I even threw caution to the wind, got dressed and left the house.  I went to see my sisters for tea and sympathy.  They obliged – which was good medicine. 

Things have been very quiet here for the past few days so I don’t have anything to report.  The other-half has been bored out of his mind.  Yesterday he was like a kid who has to stay indoors for a rainy play-time.  I half expected him to start drawing on the walls, sledging down the stairs or setting fire to the shed.  In fact he’s in the garden right now, maybe I’d better go and check that the shed isn’t in flames.    

No comments:

Post a Comment