Wednesday 29 February 2012

Dopey Della

(Today's picture is of a random cat spotted in France a few years back.)

Prepare for a very dull post – because I am not, to put it mildly, a bouncy bunny.  I’m tired!  After yesterday’s escalation in anxiety levels (and I was already so wound up that I was amazed that such a thing was possible) I had a horrible night’s sleep and then a morning of more anxiety.  I know, whinge, whinge, whinge.  Anyway all this lack of sleep and sitting about being frightened is tiring.  So I haven’t done a lot other than feel sorry for myself – in fact if any one is giving prizes for that, I’ll be first in line.

Tomorrow I’m off to the doctors for a blood test.  Friday sees me going for my pre-assessment appointment at the chemo unit (ready for the real McCoy on Monday all being well) and Friday afternoon I’m checking out the wigs that have arrived for me and biting the bullet and having my hair cut short.  So it’s all go, go, go – or it will be anyway.

The other-half went out buying trellis today.  The plan being to made the garden fence even higher and escape proof as far as the three-legged mog is concerned.  I’m thinking of opening a book on how long it will take him to escape anyway … any takers?   When I say "how long it will take him to escape" I'm talking about the cat not the other-half.  Although given the mood I've been in today I wouldn't be surprised to see both of them leaping fences to get away from me.

1 comment:

  1. della i think he will be gone in less than 2 hours but the cat may take a bit longer ha ha . x x

    ReplyDelete