Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Charge!

Steroid power!
Remember my sweary rant about my local hospital?  Well, the latest is that I've received a phone call and letter from the powers that be.  A formal 45 day investigation is being instigated and they will keep me updated.  They have said they will look at all aspects of my letter including my complaints about Fucking Useless Breast Care Nurse, the onc's secretary, and being given incorrect info.  They are also going to use my complaint as a case study within the hospital as an example of how not to treat people.  This had made a grumpy person very happy.  But stand clear, as I've not had much energy over the last few days, the lovely hospice nurse has increased my steroid dose (it had been being gradually reduced).  Stand by for more explosions from the human volcano.

9 comments:

  1. I am glad they have listened. Hopefully things will be easier going forward. Sending my best wishes. Your are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your perseverance.Dell they may start to join up the dots! Xxxxc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Del, you ok? Where's the latest update. Worried. Sending much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm worried

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still around but have zero concentration xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep going, you're a star xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another update please, and Christ, don't tell me you're in a palatative hospice xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you and your brilliant blogs. I think of you often and send you my warmest wishes. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete